- Societies all over the world are increasingly negative on China
- Western governments are blocking China tech from modern networks
- China is under increasing pressure to eliminate the one-sided business relationships that exist. AKA: if you’re going to block Facebook, we’re going to block TikTok.
- China does not yet have the economic power it will need to accomplish its objectives, and
- Western governments are actively opposing China in the wake of Hong Kong, trade wars, and China’s aggressive political approach
Stay in the Know on Changes in the Channel
Our once-monthly newsletter is curated for people working in the IT industry. Get your copy today.
COVID has showed us just how vulnerable America's broadband infrastructure is. Join us in an open discussion on Nov 17 featuring experts from WAV, Vector Tech Group and CommScope. Register now.Our once-monthly newsletter is curated for people working in the IT...
As businesses rely more on videos and webinars to connect with customers and workers, many networks are starting to feel the strain. Endless buffering, as well as audio and video problems and dropped connections, are frustrating and can hamper your team’s...
A 2019 Study by Deloitte found that the average US household has 11 connected devices, highlighting consumers' increased demand for connectivity. 802.11ax aims to provide a better Wi-Fi experience for users in environments where Wi-Fi demand is high. What is Wi-Fi 6?...